Please Be Advised!
- Every person two years and older must wear a mask
- Nobody is allowed inside of the center (classes can be viewed on a monitor)
- Only one adult is permitted in lobby to drop off or pick up children
- Only one family is permitted in the lobby at a time
- Everybody entering the center must have temperature taken (100.4 or less)
- Everybody must use sanitizer upon entering the center
- All children two years and older must change to indoor shoes (cost $10)
Kids Having Fun at Our Place
The classroom provides warm, nurturing environment where each baby is special and babies are encourage to explore and develope new skills at their own pace. Equipment and toys are safe and age appropriate.
TODDLERS & TWO'S ROOM
Teachers: Ms. Amethyst
The Two’s Room opens up as they become aware of ”self” and are able to maneuver physically through their world. Our class loves to sing, dance, read books, and play.
Teacher: Ms. Paige
Children are introduced to cognitive skills and practice making decisions. Art and music encourages individual expression as an example. Our teachers introduce the structure of a classroom setting.